Top three reasons to attend and participate in the Broadcom Software sessions at ONUG Fall 2022:
Learn why industry analysts call the combination of DX NetOps and AppNeta “an industry-leading set of solutions for end-to-end network performance management and digital experience management.”
2. Must-See Innovation
Gain insights into the solution features and capabilities that are solving the most challenging use cases today:
- Day 1, October 19 at 11:30 am (Virtual Booth Only): Open Session: The Guide to Assuring Modern End-User Experience over SD-WAN
- Day 1, October 19 at 12:30 pm (Live and Virtual Booth): Proof of Concept: Welcome to the Experience Driven NOC
- Day 2, October 20 at 11:30 am (Virtual Booth Only): Broadcom Software Academy: How to Triage Microsoft Teams Performance Issues from Anywhere in the World
- Day 2, October 20 at 1:00 pm (Live and Virtual Booth): Broadcom Software Main Stage Keynote—Panel Discussion: Operationalizing Experience for the New Enterprise Network
3. Small Bytes by Broadcom Software: “How To” Training Sessions (Badges Awarded Upon Completion)
- Day 1, October 19 at 10:45 am: How do I efficiently isolate end-to-end path issues for work from home users?
- Day 1, October 19 at 2:30 pm: How do I troubleshoot apps like Office 365 when issues can be inside the ISP?
- Day 2, October 20 at 11:00 am: How do I baseline SD-WAN, ISP and cloud network performance to easily identify application policy violations?
- Day 2, October 20 at 12:30 pm: How do I use the three most important metrics to gain visibility into WAN, SDWAN, ISP, and cloud performance?
And we can’t forget to mention the daily raffles and giveaways!
You and your entire team can use this link to obtain a complimentary pass for the live event. Please use the code F22BroadcomGuest when registering. If you prefer to attend the virtual event, please use this link to register.
We hope you will join us for what promises to be an engaging, informative event.