ZSCALER | Zero Trust Segmentation: Why Identity Is Key To Stopping Attacks
Flat networks are a major concern inside public cloud and data center environments because they allow threats to move laterally with ease, compromise applications and cause data breaches. In this webinar, Frank Dagenhardt will break down why an identity-based approach to micro-segmentation is the proven method in stopping data breaches and attacks.
What Attendees Will Learn:
- Why existing approaches to micro-segmentation don’t work
- Why an identity-based approach is stronger and simpler
- Micro-segmentation best practices.
Who Should Attend?
- CISOs, Director of IT security
- Infrastructure architect, cloud architect, network architect
- IT operations, cloud operations, network operations