Fireside Chat | BluVector – The Many Ways of Using A.I. for Cybersecurity
Cybersecurity is a top concern, just look at the daily news reports around breaches, ransomware attacks, and other cyber crimes. We want to dive into how Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning can be used to effectively protect an organization and build a cyber-resilient posture. Our goal is to highlight the various use cases around Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning as it pertains to cybersecurity and cyber crimes while taking a humanistic and ethical approach to evaluating the many options.
What Attendees Will Learn:
- Why Artificial Intelligence is important for cybersecurity and how it can be used effectively
- Pre-breach and post-breach use cases around different Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Engine models
- The importance of Artificial Intelligence. as it pertains to detecting and defending against cyber crimes
- A humanistic approach to evaluating responsible and ethical Artificial Intelligence and the How & Why Artificial Intelligence is integral to your company goals
Who Should Attend?
- Risk and Compliance
- Cybersecurity Professionals
- Data Scientists
- SOC / NOC Team members
- Information Security Experts